- Visits to 2 National Parks
- Crater & 1 Cultural Visit
- Arusha National Park
- Arusha City Driving Tour
- Tarangire National Park
- Maasai Boma Cultural Visit
- Ngorongoro Crater
Day 1: “Karibu!” Welcome to beautiful Tanzania
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be personally greeted by your Makoye Safari tour guide(s).
You will be transferred to your accommodation in Arusha and our lead tour guide will ensure your lodge check in.
(Accommodation:Arusha area lodge) (D) *
Day 2: “Habari Za Asubuhi” (Good Morning!)
After having breakfast at the lodge, you will depart for your first guided safari tour to Arusha National Park. This is a half-day trip and you will return to the lodge for lunch and time to relax.Afterwards, we will drive through the downtown area and visit a local orphanage.
(Accommodation:Arusha area lodging) (B,L,D) *
Day 3: “Habari” (How are you?)
Today we depart Arusha and our guides will drive us through the bustling city while on route to several cultural landmarks. Guests will visit the Cultural Heritage Centre and the Shanga House. Lunch will be provided in a special scenic location before we continue on to the Tarangire region. We will arrive at our lodge in the late afternoon.
(Accommodation: Tarangire area lodge) (B,L,D)*
Day 4: “Siku Nzuri” (A Beautiful Day)
After our buffet breakfast, our guides will take us on your first game-drive tour through Tarangire National Park. Get ready to see a large concentration of wildlife and world famous Baobab trees. A great pictorial opportunity awaits you! We will have a picnic lunch at a scenic area, which offers a panoramic view of the park. Afterwards, we return to our lodge to relax and enjoy dinner.
(Accommodation: Tarangire area lodge) (B,L,D) *
Day 5: “HakunaMatata” (No worries)
This morning, after departing the Tarangire region, we will provide you with a unique and “awe-inspiring” cultural experience by visiting a MaasaiBoma. As we enter the village, Chief Lobulu will welcome us along with the warriors and women singing and dancing. Guests will get the opportunity to experience firsthand their daily lives and learn about their customs and rituals they continue to perform.Get ready to balance sticks and water over your head, dance and jump high, too! Afterwards, we continue driving west to Karatu to rest for the evening.
(Accommodation: Karatu area lodge) (B,L,D) *
Day 6: “Karibu Tena” (Welcome again!)
After breakfast at the lodge, we will experience a full-day game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater. We will enjoy our lunch at a beautiful lake where we can view hippos close up and absorb the boundless beauty of the Crater’s landscape.This is a wonderful photographer’s opportunity to see thousands of animals roaming in their natural habitat. We complete our day by returning to our lodge in Karatu.
(Accommodation: Karatu area lodge) (B,L,D) *
Day 7: “Kwaheri” (Goodbye)
We depart Karatu after breakfast and drive back to Arusha. Lunch and a dayroom will be provided at an Arusha area lodge to relax and freshen up before your late afternoon departure. Transportation from Arusha to Kilimanjaro International Airport will be provided for guests’ outbound flight(s).
(Accommodation:Day Stay at a local Arusha lodge) (B, L) *
“Asante sana”, (Thank you very much), for experiencing the magic of Tanzania with us.
We wish you a safe journeyhome and we hope you will return soon!
“The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page”.
BOOK THIS SAFARI
Inclusive in this package:
- Private tour designed for families, friends and colleagues.
- All lodge accommodations as mentioned in itinerary,
- All park entrance and crater fees,
- All ground transport using 4 x 4 land cruiser,
- Ground transportation from arrival point at Kilimanjaro International Airport and return to the Airport at conclusion of tour,
- Bottled drinking water during game drives,
- Driver/guide fees and safari car park fees.
- Meals listed as B – Breakfast, L- Lunch and D- Dinner are included in Tour package.
Not included in this package:
- Air transportation and related fees,except as indicated in the itinerary.
- Activities noted as optional in the itinerary.
- Gratuities for staff, unless otherwise noted on the itinerary page.
- Passport, visa and permit expenses
- Medical expenses and immunizations
- Baggage/accident/cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses, such as phone costs, laundry, additional meals (not listed on the itinerary and additional beverages (soda, alcoholic beverages, etc.)
- Any other items not specifically noted as included.